Thursday, October 1, 2009

And away we go.....


So to make a long story even longer.....

Just kidding. I've told this story before in detail on my other blog more than once. I started making my own Tigers cards during the stretch run of the 2006 season. I made Tigers team sets in 2006 and 2007, then made a full MLB set in 2008 and again in 2009. I've enjoyed it tremendously and I've been toying with launching a new blog to showcase those cards. After all, I thought it would be a little weird to post my cards of Phillies on my Tigers blog.

So here's the grand plan. With the launch of this blog I hope to start posting my 2009 cards that I've done throughout this season. It'll probably be heavy on some postseason cards for the next month followed by a card a day or so of the best of 2009 until spring training starts next year. I'll post random cards from the last 4 years until Opening Day of 2010, when I'll start putting up cards commemorating the player of the day. Or something close to that. We are real flexible here at RobbyT Cards.

I'll begin this blog with my favorite card of my 2006 set and we'll just see where it goes from here. Maybe one day somebody will see this blog and I might just get a job working for one of the many, er, I mean one of the few, uh, fuck, Topps.

Anyway, I was at this game against the Angels in 2006 where Granderson made this diving catch. The rest is history....

No comments:

Post a Comment