Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dodgers finish off the Cards


Well that was quick. Before the playoffs began I was hoping for a Cardinals-Twins World Series. That's not true. I was hoping for a Tigers-Cardinals World Series. But I'm over that now. It doesn't really matter anymore. The Cards are done and the Twins look to be right behind them. Joy!

I guess now I'm rooting for the Angels and Dodgers to play in the World Series, which means you can bet the house it will be the Red Sox and Phillies....


Hopefully I'm the first guy in the universe with cards of Smoltz and Padilla on their new teams. At least on cards that look as good as these.....

3 comments:

  1. Those are some very nice looking cards. Please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards - never really thought about making my own. Not enough experience with the right types of software.

    Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words Mark and Sue. It's been a lot more fun making my own cards than throwing endless $$$ down the drain trying to finish off unfinishable Topps and Upper Deck sets. I'm already at work on my inaugural football set as well as 2010 baseball.

    ReplyDelete