Friday, October 16, 2009

Dodgers comeback in the 8th


Ok, so I got up early this morning so I could go to work early so I could leave work early so I could come home and watch this game. I got home in the 2nd inning and watched a doozy of a game.....with the Phillies leading 1-0......when......when I fell asleep in the 7th inning. I woke up to see Pinky Sager interviewing Andre Ethier.

This is a problem folks. When I can't stay awake until the end of a game that starts at 3 in the afternoon.....well.....where was I going with this anyway? Getting old sucks......

Looks like I missed a great one again. Luckily, my 2+ hour nap will ensure that I'm up for all of the Angels-Yankees game.


Russell Martin and Andre Either rallied off the beleaguered Phillie bullpen, who don't seem to be doing all that well this postseason other than Brad Lidge.

Ryan Howard was at it again. Here he's pictured on a 2009 All Star Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment